The Best Tips To Follow Feng Shui Dining Room Decor
Published at Tuesday, December 19th 2017 11:40:17 AM in Dining Room by Josh T Riverdine.
Feng Shui Dining Room – Like we all know, the dining room is one of the busiest room at our home. In this area, a family spend a lot time together. But most houses dining room unfortunately used as a dumping room for items that actually not belong to the room. For example kid’s toys, old cabinets, laundry clothes and many other things.
And looking for an ancient Chinese believe, the energy of your kitchen or dining room is the important thing to your wealth. When there is no money, that means there is also no food. Because of that believes, kitchen and/or dining room become the top vital parts of the house.
Not only the prosperity of the family, the dining room also reflecting the harmony and bonding of the family. That is why you have to bring this feng shui style to your home. But before that, learn the top tips to ensure your dining room in accordance with the feng shui:
- Just make sure that your dining area close to the kitchen. For pooling of chi, the location of dining room is preferably in the corner of a home.
- For the dining room that located too close to the front door is also bad. This situation is very common at apartment, to bring feng shui apartment dining room you can screen it with a curtains or a partition.
- A round wooden tables are so ideal in dining room. This furniture can ease each family part see and talk to each other. Glass or marble table can bring negative chi in your dining area, so make sure your table is made out of wood or metal.
- What you have to know is feng shui dining room mirror can give perception of doubling the amount of your food. You can put mirror at your dining room wall or cabinets. Mirror in dining area reflecting love and prosperity in life.
- The ideal number of chair in dining room is six. But eight chairs that place around the dining table is also could bring an auspicious thing.
- One thing that you should never forget about feng shui dining room is, never put the dining table under the light.
- Your dining area shall be in soft light color. Feng shui dining room color is yellow that can stimulate your appetite. This color can also create a warm atmosphere and deepen the emotional contact of each person in your family.
With that top tips of feng shui dining room, you can bring positive energy into your house.
The Best Tips To Follow Feng Shui Dining Room Decor’ Related Tags
The Best Tips To Follow Feng Shui Dining Room Decor Picture Gallery
Rate This The Best Tips To Follow Feng Shui Dining Room Decor
out of 100
Leave Your Reply on The Best Tips To Follow Feng Shui Dining Room Decor
Reply this The Best Tips To Follow Feng Shui Dining Room Decor with your Facebook